Way: 42nd Canadian Infantry Battalion (198183945)
Uploading locations of a few features from the battle of Vimy Ridge including La Folie farm, Canadian Division headquarters and Division, Brigade and Battalion area of operations.
- Edited almost 6 years ago by muninn_project
- Changeset #1430
|description||This feature was derived from multiple sources.|
|name||42nd Canadian Infantry Battalion|
|source||Nicholson, G.W.L., 1962 Official History of the Canadian Army in the First World War: Canadian Expeditionary orce 1914-1919. Queens Printer and Controller of Stationary, Ottawa, Canada and Imperial War Museum, M_89_000382 and cefresearch.ca|
- 2083404829 (part of way 54th Canadian Infantry Battalion (198183943))
- 2083404849 (part of ways Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry (198183944) and Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry (198183944))
- 2083405219 (part of way Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry (198183944))
- 2083405094 (part of way 7th Canadian Infantry Brigade - Area of Operations (198183965))
Welcome to OpenHistoricalMap!
OpenHistoricalMap is a project designed to store and display map data throughout the history of the world. This is a work in progress, we'll be playing around with many new features as we time-enable the site. We encourage you to start playing around and editing data, too.
|Copyright OpenHistoricalMap and contributors, under an open license|