Stockholm boundaries Johannes
|created_by||JOSM/1.5 (7643 sv)|
|source||Generally info about geographies from http://www.val.se/val/val2010/statistik/ and maps in Statistical yearbook from Stockholm for most years and Census reports from SCB (Statistics Sweden). The last two sources to know what the geographies mean.|
- Johannes 1961–2001 (2660301, v1)
- Sankt Johannes 2002– (2660302, v1)
- Adolf Fredrik 1860–1889 (2660219, v3)
- Adolf Fredrik 1890–1892 (2660231, v2)
- Jakob och Johannes 1860–1889 (2660221, v6)
- Jakob och Johannes 1890–1906 (2660222, v5)
- Jakob och Johannes 1906–1907 (2660239, v3)
- Johannes 1907–1960 (2660240, v2)
- Matteus 1906– (2660220, v3)
Welcome to OpenHistoricalMap!
OpenHistoricalMap is a project designed to store and display map data throughout the history of the world. This is a work in progress, we'll be playing around with many new features as we time-enable the site. We encourage you to start playing around and editing data, too.
Hosting Partners HtmlLearn More Start Mapping
|Copyright OpenHistoricalMap contributors, under open licenses identified at the object level|