|created_by||JOSM/1.5 (7643 sv)|
|source||Generally info about geographies from http://www.val.se/val/val2010/statistik/ and maps in Statistical yearbook from Stockholm for most years and Census reports from SCB (Statistics Sweden). The last two sources to know what the geographies mean.|
- Bromma 1955– (2660260, v1)
- Essinge 1955– (2660261, v1)
- Spånga 1953– (2660262, v1)
- Västerled 1955– (2660263, v1)
- Stockholm 1916–1929 (2660246, v6)
- Stockholm 1930–1948 (2660249, v5)
- Stockholm 1949– (2660258, v3)
- Bromma –1952 (2660250, v4)
- Spånga 1949–1952 (2660259, v3)
Welcome to OpenHistoricalMap!
OpenHistoricalMap is a project designed to store and display map data throughout the history of the world. This is a work in progress, we'll be playing around with many new features as we time-enable the site. We encourage you to start playing around and editing data, too.
Hosting Partners HtmlLearn More Start Mapping
|Copyright OpenHistoricalMap contributors, under open licenses identified at the object level|